The Transparent Pouch is clear, classy and in control - trimmed in our signature print, it ticks all the TSA-boxes for easy, breezy liquid carrying.
What do we mean by that? Well, it nails the 3:1:1 rule*, so there is no need for you to fiddle around with your personal items pre-flight. Because the Transparent Pouch was made to be seen, it can go anywhere with you - in your handbag, packed into your Getaway Carry-on, or just be that little something to hold all your essentials for a quick trip to your local cafe.
Available in our signature print in three colourways with matching hardware.
- Designed for cosmetics and liquids - airport security compliant
- TSA-approved for 3-1-1 liquids rule
- Water-resistant, spill-proof & transparent
- Cowhide leather trim with embossed logo
- Doubled polished zip closure
- Hardware: Polished metal in silver or gold
*TSA 3-1-1 Rule
This rule comes from the US, and their regulatory body the Transport Security Association ("TSA"). The 3-1-1 Rule refers to three core components that govern how many liquids you can bring in your carry-on bags for flights:
- Each liquid must be in a 3.4-ounce or less container ("3")
- All containers must be placed inside one clear quart-sized plastic bag ("1")
- Each passenger is only allowed 1 plastic bag ("1")